FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Chicago Chik

My experiences as a Big Chick in the Windy City. The home of the hot dog, deep dish pizza, gangsters and political corruption.


« Home

Red

After some encourage from my friends, I have decided to start my own blog about my experiences as a big girl in Chicago. Why give my juicy tid bits to someone else to write about when I can write about my own exploits.

Last night for example I met up with this guy, we'll call him Red since he was a red head and he lives down the street from me. He's 22 (which is the youngest I've hooked up with in a while) and has a tongue ring he is also uncut(which I hate)and it's just too gross to remember!!! Here's a question, why do so many guys have a foot fetish?? What is it about feet that makes you want to lick them? Now I will say I'm very oral but I have never stuck anything in my mouth that was abnormal like some guys foot?? I just don't get it. What's the big deal? Second, I can honestly say that I have only seen a couple of uncut penis's and I can say flat out I DON'T LIKE THEM!!! And from now on that will probably be added to my top 10 questions I ask a guy before I take him home. I'm usually pretty enthusiastic about giving blow jobs but if it's uncut I don't want it anywhere near my mouth!!!! The sex itself was nothing to brag about either, we'll just say he fucked like a 22 year old.

Technorati Tags:
, ,

0 Responses to “Red”

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Chicago Chik


Web This Blog

Latest

Chicago Chick Ads



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by FeedBurner



XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates