FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Chicago Chik

My experiences as a Big Chick in the Windy City. The home of the hot dog, deep dish pizza, gangsters and political corruption.


« Home | Big men » | Red »

Sexual Aggression

Here's a question, I'm a big girl and I tend to be somewhat shy. But I've been told that in the bedroom I'm not shy at all but outside I am. Do men like women to be aggresive in the bedroom? is it a turn on? whether it's a big or small chick? What do you think??

Do men like women to be sexually aggresive?
Yes
No
Depends
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com



Technorati Tags:
, ,

0 Responses to “Sexual Aggression”

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Chicago Chik


Web This Blog

Latest

Chicago Chick Ads



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by FeedBurner



XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates