FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Chicago Chik

My experiences as a Big Chick in the Windy City. The home of the hot dog, deep dish pizza, gangsters and political corruption.


Have men become lazy in bed?

One of my last lovers was definitely lazy in bed. I always did the majority of the fore play; I was always on top because he just wanted to lie there, and then I had to plug him in the ass. I was doing all the damn work!! It wasn't fair! Was he really the bitch here or what? What do you I have to do to find a real man! One who likes to dominate a woman in bed?

Since when have men become the Bitches in bed? Do you consider yourself to be dominant in bed? Please let me know...

Technorati Tags:
, , ,








0 Responses to “Have men become lazy in bed?”

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Chicago Chik


Web This Blog

Chicago Chick Ads



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by FeedBurner



XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates