FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Chicago Chik

My experiences as a Big Chick in the Windy City. The home of the hot dog, deep dish pizza, gangsters and political corruption.


Spiteful Sex

Ok, so the question is would you have sex with someone just to spite someone else? I'm ashamed to say that I did not take the high road. Last night I slept with ol' mushroom dick again. Mainly because that crazy broad pissed me off! And then I thought well maybe I'll try it again, surely the sex couldn't be as bad as I remembered. I was wrong, it was worst. And then Asswipe says, "oh, I'm sorry was that too quick? that was too quick wasn't it?" My mama told if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. So I said nothing at all. It was like he was running a marathon. He had enough nerve to ask me for a blow job. After all the drama his girlfriend has caused me. Why is it that a lot of guys can't last more than a minute? It takes them longer to get undressed. I don't think anything is going to top the threesome I had on Saturday, though I have been invited to an orgy at the end of the month and may join my friends for another threesome next week.

Technorati Tags:
, , , , ,








0 Responses to “Spiteful Sex”

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Chicago Chik


Web This Blog

Chicago Chick Ads



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by FeedBurner



XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates